- Please cross check and confirm the DM content is ready to submit for HKpost approval . Once the DM was approved by HKPost, all the content and addresses can’t be changed and updated. Need to create a new order / project for the updates.
- Once the DM was paid. The order can’t be refunded for any reason. Please double check and confirm the content before making the payment.
- The digital proof file is to confirm the printer is using the correct file for output, not for the client to proofread the content. Once the DM was approved by the HKPost Office, all content can’t be changed.
- Our DMDIY System doesn’t support users to schedule the distribution day, the normal lead time for less than 10K unaddressed DMs printing and packing is around 3 to 4 working days. The addressed DMs need a few more days for the letter shop process. Subject to the quantity.
- Addressed DM will be distributed to client provided mailing addresses. Our DMDIY service does not include checking of addresses. Please ensure the quality of the addresses are good for delivery.
- All paid services and DM circulars must be completed within 30 days (including typesetting, printing and posting).
What’s DMDIY ?
Our DMDIY.hk offers an intelligent and convenient do-it-yourself platform for you to engage customers in multiple channels to produce better returns. You can plan, create, produce and distribute Direct Mail (include Hongkong Post Circular Service*) and other digital communications from the comfort of home or office.
*Hongkong Post Circular Service is a geographically targeted medium to get your promotional messages across to potential customer segments, both residential and commercial, without the need for printing address.
Unaddressed DM refers to Hongkong Post Circular Service. It is a geographically targeted medium to get your promotional messages across to potential customer segments, both residential and commercial, without the need for address labeling.
Use simple search functions (such as keywords or regions) to determine the number of correspondence required in the target region.